A cookie is a file saved by your web browser on the hard disk or SSD in your terminal (PC, tablet, smartphone) when visiting a website. A cookie file allows the server to identify the terminal in which it is registered, for the duration of validity or registration of the cookie.
List of cookies used by the site
Cookie "First Party"
Cookie "Third Party"
Enable / Disable cookies
Google Chrome browser
- Click the Tools menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- On the Privacy tab, click Content Settings.
- On the Cookies tab click the Cookies and Site Data button.
- Find files that contain the name "Vintech Technology"
- Select and delete them.
- Click "Close" to return to your browser.
Mozilla Firefox browser
- Go to the "Tools" tab of the browser and select the "Options" menu.
- In the window that opens, choose "Privacy" and click "Delete specific cookies."
- Find files that contain the name "Vintech Technology", select them and delete them.
- In your browser, choose the menu Edit> Preferences.
- Click Security.
- Click Show Cookies.
- Select cookies that contain the name "Vintech Technology" and click Clear or Clear All.
- After deleting cookies, click "Done."
Internet Explorer browser
- In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing History, click Settings.
- Click the View Files button.
- Click the Name column header to sort all files in alphabetical order, and browse through the list until you see files beginning with the "Cookie" prefix. (all cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the Web site that created the cookie).
- Select the cookie (s) with the name "Vintech Technology" and delete them.
- Close the window that contains the file list, and then click OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.